I got my first box today from The Pink Parcel. I subscribed a month ago, and been excitedly waiting for it ever since.
The Pink Parcel is a monthly box subscription service for women. They send you a selection of items to make ‘that time of the month’ a little more bearable.
What’s in the box?
Every month you will get:
- Monthly Essentials: Either tampons or pads (dependent on your preferance) and liners
- Feminine Hygiene product
- Beauty Products
- Something Sweet
What did I get this month?
In my first box, on top of the ‘essentials’ I received:
- A cute little drawstring bag to keep some emergency essentials on hand
- ‘Sass’ Intimate Purifying Cleanser
- ‘BubbleT’Summer fruits tea Bath & Shower jelly
- ‘#Lipglam’ Natural Lip Balm
- ‘Bourjois’ Dark Khol Mascara
- ‘Halo’ Eye make-up remover pads
- ‘This Material Culture’ teapot charm pendant
- ‘Doisy & Dam’ Organic Date & Himalayan pink salt milk chocolate
- ‘Novus’ Persian Pomegranate Tea
Am attempting to hold out with the chocolate and some of the ‘feel good’ stuff until it actually is that time of the month – for once I’m looking forward to it. It was fun in itself just looking through the box – and the bath jelly smells good enough to eat (already had to pull my boyfriend off of it).
It’s just a shame they can’t send out painkillers with it all, and then I’d be 100% set!!
Get your first box for £7.95 at https://www.pinkparcel.co.uk/…